ZitoVault Security Solutions
Helping customers strengthen their security posture and comply with regulatory mandates.
Endpoint Detection & Response (Fully Managed)
- ZitoVault’s Endpoint Detection & Response solution offered as a fully managed service for customers
- Includes Z1 Agents for installation on customer machines
- Access to customer portal on the Ignite Security Cloud, enabling remote management of machines
- Threat hunting and 24×7 monitoring of security incidents in Security Operations Centers for your machines
- Customization and tuning of solution for each customer to protect your important assets
- Actionable alerts on detected attacks with context around each detected attack
- Automated response to contain attacks (Responses customizable to be manual)
File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) Service
- PCI DSS 3.2 mandates a file integrity monitoring solution, to alert of unauthorized modifications (at minimum on a weekly basis) for critical system files, configuration and log files, credit card data and content files.
- ZitoVault offers a FIM solution that exceeds the PCI requirements
- Our FIM solution provides you with a standalone service that protects the integrity of critical files mandated by PCI, and sensitive folders hackers attempt to exploit.
- Enables customers to configure additional important folders you want to protect.
- The solution is cloud-managed and is activated with a thin version of the Z1 Agent (custom built for file integrity monitoring).
- Changes to important files are detected in seconds, near real-time.
- Best of all, ZitoVault offers FIM at an affordable unbeatable price!
CryptoScale Secure Communication Package
- ZitoVault makes its patented CryptoScale technology available for customers to use for deploying secure connections.
- CryptoScale enables customers to establish and maintain secure connections that are highly scalable, in a very resource efficient manner.
- Hundreds of thousands of client connections can be supported, in only a few gigabytes of cloud memory.
- CryptoScale supports multiple cryptographic algorithms includes RSA 2048 with SHA 256, AES 256, and ECC.
PCI DSS 3.2 Compliance Package
- ZitoVault provides a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry, Data Security Standard) compliance package that assists customers in becoming compliant to version 3.2 of the standard.
- ZitoVault supports PCI use cases that enable customers to perform:
- Log storage and analysis
- File integrity monitoring for critical files (such as firewall configuration files)
- Security policy monitoring
- Generating of PCI tailored reports
- Protect systems against malware and viruses
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Real time alerting and response’
Contact us to learn more about pricing and availability of the solutions.